Get Help In Defending Your Rights As An Employee
In a perfect world, your job should provide you comfort, stability and safety from the environment and others. Unfortunately, there are employers that are willing to hurt their employees or turn a blind eye to serious workplace issues in order to protect their bottom line. Not only does this negligence hurt performance and morale, it can have lasting physical and mental effects on the employee and their family.
Our staff at KKG Law has been working in the San Francisco Bay area to represent these workers and bring them justice and peace of mind after enduring weeks, months or even years of mistreatment and neglect by their workplace. We aim to provide you with the representation and support you deserve as you work towards a brighter future.
We Will Stand Beside You In A Variety Of Workplace Issues
There are a number of ways we can assist you when it comes to employment law, some of which include:
- Sexual harassment that ranges from inappropriate sexual jokes, emails, conversations and advancements to unwelcome physical contact.
- Discrimination of someone due to their age, race, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy status and any disabilities they may have.
- Retaliation against a worker, including creation of a hostile work environment or prevention of promotions and demotions due to complaints about workplace, company activities and more.
- Whistleblowing on company actions that resulted in the employee being retailiated against.
- Wrongful termination of a worker who has been discriminated or retaliated against.
- Wage disputes, including wages from tips, overtime and hourly wages.
Not only can we passionately represent you as you face these issues, but we also are available to provide resources to you and your family if needed.
If You Have Been Wronged, You Need Someone To Work To Make It Right
You do not need to continue silently suffering from a hostile work environment. KKG Law is available to take your call and hear your side of the story.