Green Card

One most common way people obtain green card is through the petition of their family members. If you are an “immediate relative” of a United States Citizen, you are eligible to obtain a green card through their petition.“Immediate relatives” includes spouses, parents over 21, and unmarried children under 21. 


divorce attorney contra costa county child custody santa clara county criminal defense dui san jose immigration visa san jose sunnvale indian attorney immigration attorney fremont hayward san leandor divorce attorney criminal defense dui battery assault attempted murder milpitas divorce attorney Bay area attorney at law San jose attorney Criminal Defense attorney San Francisco attorney  Alameda Attorney Hercules Attorney Cupertino attorney